Announcement of RBIDZ Internship Programme Apply Online @rbidz.co.za. RBIDZ Hiring for Unit Administrator Internships in Pretoria. Latest Internships openings in Gauteng. Subscribe to this newsletter for updates on upcoming Government internships Opportunities.
Latest RBIDZ Internship Programme Apply Online @rbidz.co.za
Students looking for Internships Opportunities and willing to gain experience from the big firms are invited to apply for RBIDZ Internship in Gauteng. The organization is searching for dynamic freshers to make them part of the latest RBIDZ Internships Programme. If you are also considering this chance, apply for a Unit Administrator Internship in Pretoria through this portal. Experience in completing graduate internships will help you prove yourself and enhance the quality of Ground Level Works.
Available Graduate internships for Freshers
|Hiring Department:-||RBIDZ Internship 2022|
|Internship Type:-||Unit Administrator Internship|
|Location:-||Internships in Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000-425000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||Coming Soon|
RBIDZ Internship Requirements:-
- Prepare Business Correspondence and Records
- Support department with business communication, in whatever format as required.
- Typing of memo’s and letters as required.
- Compilation of Legal Registers, Risk Registers and Compliance Registers.
- Capturing documents on the documents managing system and archiving documents.
- Ensure that all filing is completed within the agreed time frame and according to RBIDZ practices.
- Access archives to provide information in the absence of Executive Manager.
- Prepare presentations.
- Courier documents where required
- Assist with research as and when required.
- Coordinate Diary
How you can apply online for Internships at RBIDZ?
Qualified Applicants can submit their online applications for Internship Programs by following the process discussed below.
- Tap On the “Apply Now” button from the end of this page.
- After clicking, a new page will appear, which will deliver all the current RBIDZ opportunities on your screen.
- Choose the best-suited Graduate programs for yourself as per your interest. (Here, we are discussing RBIDZ Unit Administrator Internships in Pretoria).
- Re-check the qualification and proceed with downloading the online application form.
- Kindly fill out the form with your primary and qualification details.
- Review your form and submit it to the official page of RBIDZ Career as prescribed in the official announcement.