Law Society Learnerships 2023 Avaliable Learnerships
Table of Contents
Learn More about Law Society Learnerships 2023 Closing Date and other important Notifications. Overview of eligibility and requirements for the Latest Law Society learnerships. Different Levels of Available Learnerships for Students at Law Society. Continue Browsing to explore more. Apply Online for Best Learnerships Programme information.
Current Law Society Learnership Opportunities 2023
Law Society offers several different learnerships across various industries, providing a chance to gain real-life work experience. Here, we will explore the available openings of Law Society Learnership Near Me and how you can succeed. Currently, Graduate Learnerships at Law Society is available for various Positions across SA. You can Apply for your interested Learnerships Programme as per your academic background.
New Law Society Work Integrated Learnerships Update
You’ll be excited knowing that Law Society is hiring Freshers for Work Integrated Learnerships. With this great opportunity, you can gain valuable experience and knowledge after completing Work Integrated Learnerships Near Me. If you’re interested in Work Integrated Learnerships for Freshers, keep reading to find out more. Candidates can apply for other Best Work Integrated Learnerships in different companies on this Portal Site.
|Hiring Company:-||Law Society Learnership 2023|
|Learnership Position:-||Work Integrated Learnership|
|Law Society Jobs:-||Law Society Vacancies 2023|
|Application Form:-||Download the Law Society Learnership Application form PDF|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000-425000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||25 Apr 2023|
Requirements for Learnership at Law Society:-
- Certified Fidelity Fund Certificate of the law firm
- Certified copy of company registration of the law firm if applicable
- Certified copy of candidate highest qualification, Degree, LLB etc.
- Certified copy of the Identity Document of the graduates
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate of the law firm
- Proof of residence
- (Affidavit) Financial: Combined gross household annual income before Income Tax
- (Affidavit) Social background: Priority is given to candidates whose social background has impeded access to equal education especially those from rural areas and/or informal settlements.
- (Affidavit) Educational background: Candidates who have attended schools that are deemed to be disadvantaged but have nevertheless, obtained a University degree.
- (Affidavit) Personal motivation why the candidate should be sub vented
How to apply for Law Society learnerships?
Candidates with Proper Qualifications and Degrees can successfully Apply for Law Society Learnerships by following these processes.
- Scroll Down and click on the Apply Now button, which helps you redirect to the official Notifications.
- An organized list of all the Current Openings of Current Law Society Learnerships will appear.
- Browse the list and select the positions you’re interested in applying for.
- Cross-check your eligibility from the official Notifications and Download the Law Society Learnerships Application Form.
- Fill in your Application Form and attach the files of the required documents.
- Finally, verify your Application and Upload the form to the Official Portal of Law Society Career.
Apply for Law Society Learnerships