Official Release of Department of Tourism vacancies @tourism.gov.za. The latest opening of the Department of Tourism Jobs in SA. Hiring Opportunities in the Department of Tourism careers. Subscribe to our newsletter for instant updates on Upcoming Tourism vacancies in South Africa.
Recently Authorities have introduced the Department of Tourism Vacancies to improve service. This post will get a detailed view of all the current openings in the Department of Tourism careers. As Recruiters, they are focused on finding suitable individuals for Entity Oversight jobs in Tourism Department. Candidates willing to send their applications for the Tourism Department Recruitment are suggested to be on this update.
Current National Department of Tourism vacancies 2022 Apply Online
The national Department of Tourism vacancies is always a trendy and first choice among the youths looking to start their career. With increasing demand, Tourism Vacancies in South Africa are also being released simultaneously for various Departments of Tourism posts. Freshers can also view the DPSA Vacancies 2022 Tourism Department through this Portal. At present, opportunities for Jobs in Tourism Department are available for Entity Oversight Vacancies in Gauteng.
As of the latest Tourism Department job circular 2122, all the qualified SA citizens are called to submit applications for available Vacancies at Tourism. Having Jobs in the Department of Tourism Career will provide you with advanced career growth. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for the Department of Tourism Entity Oversight Vacancies in Pretoria by visiting our Recruitment Portal. Rather than Entity Oversight vacancies Department of Tourism 2022, freshers can also look at other available jobs in the Tourism Department.
Latest Department Of Tourism Posts for Government Jobseekers
|Hiring Department:-||Department of Tourism vacancies 2022 (Tourism Vacancies)|
|Job Type:-||Entity Oversight Jobs & various other Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Government Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal|
|Salary Est:-||R 744255/- Annually|
DPSA Department of Tourism vacancies Requirements:-
- A SAQA recognised NQF level 7 qualification Social Sciences, Public Administration or any other related field. Minimum of three years working experience in a management (Assistant Director or equivalent) position preferably in an entity oversight environment. Proven experience and exposure to corporate governance processes and government planning and reporting cycle. Drivers’ license. Sound Knowledge of applicable legislations and prescripts governing public entity oversight, protocols on Corporate Governance, PFMA, Treasury Regulations, framework for Strategic Plans and Annual Performance Plans 2010, framework for managing Programme Performance Management 2007, King Report & Code of Corporate Governance, Parliamentary tabling legislations and processes; Knowledge of Monitoring & Evaluation processes, planning guideline and cycles. Excellent skills in organising, interpersonal and stakeholder liaison. Skills on strategic planning, project management, financial management, people management and empowerment. Proven skills in minute taking and report writing. Ability to work independently under constant pressure in a strict deadline driven environment in a meticulous manner. A valid driver`s licence, willingness to travel and work irregular hours.
How to Apply Online for Vacancies at Department of Tourism Careers?
Applicants willing to apply online for Tourism Jobs are advised to read all the steps mentioned below to avoid mistakes.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down this page.
- After clicking, you will get redirected to the official portal of Tourism Careers.
- Lists containing all the available Department of Tourism vacancies in South Africa will appear.
- Browse the list and choose the best Job positions per your academic results. (Here, we discuss Department of Tourism Entity Oversight jobs in Pretoria).
- Cross-check the requirements and download the Tourism Job Application Form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic details and qualification information.
- Finally, please submit the form at the official page o or their Email-ID after verifying your application form.
Department Of Tourism Contact Details, Phone number & address, are shared below.
Call Centre : +27 (0) 860 121 929
Call Centre Email: [email protected]
Switch Board Number : +27 (0) 12 444 6000
Switch Board Fax: +27 (0) 12 444 7000
Physical: 17 Trevenna Street, Tourism House, Sunnyside, Pretoria 0001
Postal: Private Bag X424, Pretoria 0001
- Department Of Government Technical Advisory Centre Vacancies
- Department Of Government Printing Works Vacancies
- Department Of Government Pensions Administration Agency Vacancies
- Government Communication And Information System Vacancies